Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability; Either I have it, or I can get it!
Luxury preowned watches are on the agenda as Tim Mosso showcases the 2021 Rolex Submariner and a choice selection from WatchBox. The new Rolex Submariner is the 2021’s most anticipated watch. With summer in full swing, the iconic Rolex dive watch is ready to take the plunge in its opulent white gold form. Tim also showcases the Patek Nautilus 5711 in yellow gold, two Rolex Daytona chronographs, and the immortal Blancpain Fifty Fathoms for those who choose to dive sans Rolex.
Rolex launched its first white gold Submariner in 2008. Although prototypes existed prior to this date, the Submariner 116619LB was the public’s first chance to own a Sub in the discreet precious metal. For 2021, Rolex adds a new Submariner “Smurf” with a 41mm white gold case, gloss blue “Cerachrom” ceramic bezel insert, and a black lacquered dial that improves upon the color contrast of the 2008 Sub.
Naturally, the new Submariner retains the model line’s famous capabilities. With a water resistance of 300 meters and a unidirectional diving bezel, the latest Rolex Sub does justice to a family of divers dating back to 1953. The Oyster bracelet includes a deployant clasp with “Glidelock”; this system permits up to 20mm of total adjustment in sliding 2mm increments. Underwater, Rolex’s “Chromalight” luminescent paint emits its familiar blue glow while assuring visibility at depth.
Internally, Rolex upgrades the Submariner with a new manufacture caliber 3235. This automatic movement includes an extra 22 hours of power reserve for 70 hours in total. Stop seconds, a quickset date, and COSC Swiss chronometer certification remain from the previous generation. Rolex fits a free sprung balance with a full balance bridge for enhanced shock resistance, and the winding rotor now features a ball bearing instead of the previous – and more fragile – jeweled staff. Rolex tests each fully assembled Submariner to run better than -2/+2 seconds per day prior to leaving the factory in Geneva.
In addition to the Submariner, WatchBox here offers two outstanding Rolex Daytona chronographs. The first is the red-hot models 116500LN with steel case, a black ceramic bezel, and the white dial option. Our second Cosmograph is the rare yellow gold version with a full Oyster bracelet and a sunburst green metallic dial.
• A. Lange & Sohne Saxonia Annual Calendar 330.025 platinum, grey dial $47,950
• A. Lange & Sohne Datograph Flyback 403.035F platinum, 39mm, black dial $74,950
• Bell & Ross BR05 BR05A-BLU-ST/SST blue dial, full bracelet, steel $4,450
• Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe 5000-1110-NABA stainless steel $8,450
• Bulgari Octo Finissimo Automatic Stainless Steel 103464 silver dial
o Email email@example.com for pricing
• Franck Muller Cintree Curvex Master Imperial Tourbillon 7851 T $64,950
o platinum, flying tourbillon, fully engraved movement
• Greubel Forsey Differentiel d’Egalite white gold, dead beat seconds $199,500
• H. Moser & Cie Pioneer Centre Seconds Swiss Mad Red 3200-1207 $12,950
• Jaeger LeCoultre Duometre a Chronographe Boutique Edition platinum, white dial
• Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711J-001, white rubber strap, yellow gold
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona 116500LN white dial $34,950
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona 116508 yellow gold, green dial $84,950
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date 126619LB “Smurf,” white gold $49,950
• Sinn 104 St Sa I W Pilot’s Watch 104.012 white dial, day date in English and German
o Not yet priced; email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
• Vacheron Constantin Overseas Self Winding 42042/423A-8890 $12,950
o First generation, chronometer, military dial with luminova
• Vacheron Constantin Overseas Tourbillon 6000V/110A-B544 $109,950
Please subscribe to our channel for the best luxury watch reviews on YouTube:
Visit our website at www.thewatchbox.com for the latest pre-owned luxury watch arrivals and industry-leading value in previously loved luxury timepieces.